· Fixed Term – 15 months parental leave cover
· Customer research, surveys, customer engagement
· Newmarket based
Vector is leading the transformation of the energy sector to create a new energy future. We are challenging and reinventing the ways communities and businesses are powered and connected so they can grow and thrive. Our customers want smarter, more sustainable energy solutions, and we are stepping up to meet the challenge through world-class technology and innovation. We are looking for highly talented and motivated people to join our team and help make it happen.
About the role
This position is responsible for assisting the Research and Customer Analyst in all aspects of research process, right from taking brief from internal stakeholders to translating this to research objectives, conducting research through online surveys, and presenting insights back to internal stakeholders through data analysis. This is a meaningful role, where the goal is to achieve superior customer engagement and understanding which will influence the growth and direction of our business in response to customer insights.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with a solid background in a research or customer insights role. You will have a sound analytical approach with the ability to help turn the insights gained, into meaningful information for the business to use. We’d love to see your experience designing and generating evidence-based insights to solve complex business problems.
Our ideal candidate will have-
· Excellent communication skills – written, presentation and interpersonal
· Relationship skills, particularly the ability to understand and anticipate internal customer needs and translate them to research objectives
· Good knowledge in Excel and online survey data collection tools
· High attention to detail
· Excellent understanding of manipulating relative large datasets
· Ability to multitask
· A desire to achieve great outcomes for both customers and the company
· A positive attitude, self-driven but collaborative
· The ability to deal with ambiguity and respond to it with confidence and adaptability
What we can offer you
We take pride in our vision and values, working together to create a new energy future.
You'll be joining a dynamic company that provides the ideal career environment for individuals with high calibre experience and skills. You'll be offered a competitive salary, a range of great benefits, and the opportunity to grow your skills and make a real difference in a supportive, high-performing team.
Vector engages a workforce made up of individuals with diverse skills, values, backgrounds and experiences. Vector respects and values people who are different from each other, including gender, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, race and religion.
We welcome applications from all individuals. If you require assistance or accessibility support from us during the application and selection process, please do not hesitate to call us on 09 978 8367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.