· Great team culture and flexible hours
· Drive meaningful improvement
· Professional development opportunity
About the role:
An exciting BA opportunity has arisen with a small but passionate team within a Māori organisation. You will be working directly with staff and stakeholders, providing advice, supporting projects, gathering and documenting requirements and assisting with the delivery of out of the box, configured or bespoke applications. You will work closely with the rest of the team on new and existing projects, applications and opportunities.
· Lead / Assist the design, development, testing and implementation of solutions and projects
· Provide BA skills and services as required, requirements gathering, workshops and scoping
· Manage programmes of work and projects
· Liaise with staff and stakeholders
· Contribute and participate in the implementation or improvement of new processes
· Provide support on products, solutions and other implementations where appropriate or applicable
· Provide technical support to economic development opportunities as required
Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified with 4 + years’ experience as both an end user and in ICT roles
· High level of integrity and confidentiality; high personal and professional standards
· Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
· Familiarity with business analysis best practice
· Credible skills in Microsoft software i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, Power BI
· Good written and oral communication
· Excellent organisation skills and able to take responsibility for completion of tasks
Established in 1998, Tui Ora is Taranaki’s largest community-based health and social service provider. Our vision is to strengthen whānau wellness and quality of living. Service delivery includes an integrated model of care and collaboration across our rohe to assist whānau to achieve their aspirations and contribute to Whānau Ora outcomes. Tui Ora is a not for profit organisation currently employing 140+ staff across management, leadership and community services including a Family General Practice.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
Applications Close: 12:00 noon 4 June 2019 Interviews Held: 12-13 June only.