Ko te tamaiti te pūtake o te kaupapa
He karanga tēnei ki te hunga e ngākau nui ana ki ā tātou tamariki, mokopuna e ako ana mā te reo Māori, mā ngā āhuatanga ako e whai hua ai ki te ao Māori. E rapu ana mātou i ētahi ringa raupā ka whai wāhi atu ki te arotake i ngā kōhanga reo, ngā whare kōhungahunga reo Māori, ngā kura Māori, me ngā wharekura hoki.
We are looking for exemplary Māori education professionals to join Te Uepū ā-Motu as Kaiarotake (Review Officers). Te Uepū ā-Motu is a team that works across Aotearoa, made up of review officers who conduct education evaluations in kōhanga reo, Māori immersion early learning services, kura and wharekura.
Kaiarotake thrive in this role where they:
· display passion for excellent education outcomes for Māori learners and their whānau
· have extensive experience in at least one of the following Māori education settings: kōhanga reo, Māori immersion early learning services, kura Māori, wharekura
· demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to developing high quality evaluation
· work well independently and as part of a team to achieve great results for Māori learners and their whānau
· relate well to others, and be excellent communicator in te reo Māori and English
· are happy, have a great sense of humour, and value the importance of work/life balance.
Please note that Kaiarotake in Te Uepū ā-Motu are required to travel and be away from home for about three to four days a week, over approximately seven weeks in each school term.
Ideally you will commence in this role in term three this year, although start dates are flexible and negotiable. The starting annual salary (non-negotiable) for this role is $85,591. Successful applicants can be based in Hamilton or Wellington. Please indicate location preference in your application.
If you are interested in joining our team, please read the position description for Kaiarotake. We are happy for you to contact us if you have any questions about your suitability for this role.
Further details regarding this position are available on the Working for ERO section of our website.
Please send your application form, covering letter and current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
The closing date for applications is at 5pm on Friday, 7 June 2019.