· Want to put your in-depth knowledge of contact centres to good use?
· Have a real passion for the customer experience?
· Part-time or full time can be considered.
Vector is leading the transformation of the energy sector, to create a new energy future. The energy industry is experiencing the largest and most exciting transformation in 100 years with new clean technology changing how we get and use energy and the Internet of Things changing the way we view, operate and interact with systems, customers and markets.
Our customers want smarter, more sustainable energy solutions, and we are stepping up to meet the challenge through world-class technology and innovation. We are looking for highly talented and motivated people to join our team and help make it happen.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager Customer Experience, this role is all about the continuation of our journey to take our customers experience to the next level in satisfaction. Vector runs an outsourced Contact Centre model, based in Auckland, and so we are looking for someone to manage the day to day operational management and performance of this relationship. The role will also be responsible for designing and delivering business improvements that impact our outsourced Contact Centre engagement that will improve customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities will include:
· To monitor and manage the performance of Vector’s outsourced Contact Centre to ensure we achieve desired outcomes in terms of cost efficiency, operational excellence and customer experience
· Act as a central point of contact between the business and the Contact centre.
· Ensure our compliance and service level obligations are met
· Be the voice and take the lead on customer driven improvement initiatives
· Work closely with and assist the Customer Resolutions team with escalated and/or complex complaints.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with proven ability to effectively manage a contact centre contractual relationship preferably within the utilities or customer services sectors. You will have outstanding inter-personal, oral and written communication skills and be able to demonstrate success in delivering customer experience improvements. Experience in working with Telco’s and technical/IT teams particularly with regards to toll free, IVR, and messaging solutions would be a distinct advantage.
What we will offer you
We take pride in our vision and values, working together to create a new energy future. You'll be joining a dynamic company that provides the ideal career environment for individuals with high calibre experience and skills. You'll be offered a competitive salary, a range of great benefits, and the opportunity to grow your skills and make a real difference in a supportive, high-performing team.
Vector engages a workforce made up of individuals with diverse skills, values, backgrounds and experiences. Vector respects and values people who are different from each other, including gender, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, race and religion.
We welcome applications from all individuals. If you require assistance or accessibility support from us during the application and selection process, please do not hesitate to call us on 09 978 8367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.